I AM UNEMPLOYED


Having spent 25 years of my life I am happy to say that I have bunch of memories cause laughing as well as to sobbing until tears coming through. But why do I still have a feeling rounding my air that what if I have missed something to fill a hole in my life so far. I think most of you have the same feeling like me without knowing any reason. Deep diving through mind, I myself understood that there are lots of things that need to have a change of attitude in how I am looking at them and the society the society does it as well.

This is me having successfully completed my education from primary level to graduate level I am being labeled as an educated man in the society. But any how it happens to be as an unemployed once graduated from one of the top-ranking universities in country. So, it is going to be frustrated since I have completed my all educational levels in first attempt though why am I being unemployed?

Okay let’s quickly jump into my point. The thing is “Why I am being unemployed (in a sad mood)?” or “Why I am being unemployed (HAAA… HA… HAAA….)?” Happy to say that I have experienced that feeling in either ways and latter came later and so far it is. Since I couldn’t be able to find a job opportunity, no one is going to get confident about me though I have a second class, I could get opportunity to become an entrepreneur. The story is simply two of my friends once studied together in high school and having the same frustration having graduation level education met together in a funereal but hopefully it was not going to end so sad. Finally, We have ended up to have an cultivation field of aloe vera which will have a growing market in the country as well as in European market. Right now, we are ambitious to have our own field and start an own company once we are financially stable which will make our own raw material into a intermediate product and one day to enter to the global market.

This is it that a wise man once said that “Everyone has its own clock. Be patient to be there.” I have made a change of attitude by myself and we going to be patient but one day we will climb the ladder in our own matter of time.

Now look back on society, what they are thinking about? Am I fed up with my life? Why am I always in computer or inside the house and do nothing, not helping anyone in home? Why am I not going to get a job? These are really useless questions whispering by the surroundings. Two questions arising in mind on that point. “Do you really need to do what society think that might be better?” or “Do you really need to do what you are thinking to do?” Happy to say that latter one is my option that is doing what make me happy to do. We believe this is the key to success. Your dedication become priceless, it cannot measure in hours when you are doing what your mind says and you also not going to use money indicators to measure it. But the ultimate target can be achieved in your own time measures, worthy in money measures and the happy in your mind become priceless.

What if the number of people except your parents and friends who are really happy about you are less than a number of your fingers in your hands. So, do we really need to worry about what people think on you? No, if you are going to do a right thing and the society one day will get the benefits on you. You can have some examples imagine how a wild photographer do his job, a labor clean your garbage if his mind does not set to do his job. And what will be the consequences if not going so?  So, it is your brain and mind that do the job which better fits you.

Hallelujah ….. We are not expertise but we are dreamers who fight for deaths to go beyond it. Feel free to get your dreams up so do and will see how far our voyage can explore.

-- Ishara

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THE MOUNTAIN SHADOW PHENOMENON IN SRI PADA

WELCOME TO CORROSION ALLOWANCE

THE INTERN